Why Hosting Homes?
Hosting Homes is here to create a win/win experience for property owners and guests alike.
If you’re thinking of renting a property on a flexible basis, or if you are interested in trialling your property on the short term market we would like to talk to you.
We only manage homes that are unique, well located and high quality so our guests enjoy fantastic experiences every time they come to visit. Not only does this improve earning potential for our property owners but it increases the chance for repeat bookings year after year.
So, in what ways could Hosting Homes help you with a luxury property that is currently empty or that you’re thinking of renting?
- We offer long term rolling contracts from 6 – 12 months to suit portfolio landlords renting on an annual basis.
- We offer short term rolling contracts from 1 – 3 months for those wanting to rent a luxury property for a few months of the year.
- We can also work with Estate Agents & owners during the sale of a property. This gives you a chance to earn money from the property while it is advertised for sale and still carry out viewings.
- Once a budget is agreed upon we take care of all furnishing, accessories and staging. We can also assist with any renovations.
- There is no ongoing work required from the property owner.
- Our guests never contact the property owner or know the identity of the property owner.
- There is no monthly cost to list with Hosting Homes.
- We work on a management fee of 15%+VAT per booking basis and only take our payment when you do.
- We are a local family run company and pride ourselves on dealing directly with our clients.
If you have a property you would like to discuss with us, or to hear more please call today on 01865 522 816, we look forward to hearing from you
“I have really enjoyed growing up in Oxfordshire, I love the area and it’s a pleasure being able to share it with guests from all over the world. I believe you do get out what you put in and its great to bring in good results for property owners and create great experiences for guests.”
Ben Murphy – Director
Our Industry Partners
Industry knowledge is important to any business and at Hosting Homes we take it very seriously, as such we have worked closely with the below companies to ensure our offering is as innovative as possible. We are very grateful for the knowledge and insight these companies have shared, and we look forward to continuing to work with them in the future.
Host So Simple – Liverpool
Joe and Katy at Host So Simple Liverpool really opened my eyes to optimizing a properties potential, we have learnt a great deal from their dedication to customer service and ongoing experience in the short-term rental market.
Property Nest – Leeds
Learning from Vincent at Property Nest has been incredibly helpful when shaping the services we offer, his focus on providing a great service for landlords and tenants alike is impressive.
True North Property Management – Traverse City
Working with Christian and Kailyn from True North property management in Michigan has been truly insightful, focusing largely on the holiday rental market including outlets like Airbnb, VRBO, and Booking.com they have brought us access to some of the most innovative systems on the market.